Friday 22 January 2010

Kitting up

The other day I spotted that the local branch of Sports Direct had a sale on various bits of cricket gear, so I've been on a bit of a spree to get as many bargains as I could. I bought one of every item they had in stock in a men's size, consisting of batting gloves, glove inners, thigh pads, box and boxer shorts. Then I had a look on their website and since they seemed to be flogging stuff cheap there as well I've ordered pads, trousers, shirts and jumpers as well as a dozen balls in various colours, and I've also ordered some shoes and a bag from other sites. My total outlay's rapidly heading towards £300 (and that's before I buy a bat), so if I didn't already have an incentive to make the most of this cricket thing I've got one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment